Why hallo (:

Wow, I actually made a blog.


How interesting- although maybe not so interesting for you. Be prepared, I ramble a lot. And I mean a lot. I add in random sentences here and there whenever I feel like it; you can choose to ignore them or not.

Anyway, I think its time for a welcome, don't you? So welcome to my exciting new blog. Never had a proper go at blogging before, should be interesting. I have Twitter, {username Fironza if anyone wants to stalk me (:} of course, but never made a proper blog. So here begins my journey of blog fame. Or not.

I'm a fairly ordinary resident of London, England, Britain, the World, the Solar System, the Milky Way, our Universe. *waves* I spend most of my days either on my laptop or outside in this awesome city. And of course on the phone, talking to my lovely friends. :D So you could say I was fairly ordinary.

However, I like to go against the grain, and I suppose you could be slightly surprised by some of my interests, considering I'm a girl. {Yes, I know, that might be sexist. Just ignore me. o.o} I have a passion for anything automotive {Although namely supercars, not very interested in vans and the like}, I have every single book on dinosaurs you could imagine, love jets and hate Twilight. Although thankfully that isn't too uncommon these days. (:

I also love Berlin. I went there last August, and think it is simply the most amazing city in the world. If anyone reading this lives in Germany's capital city, please thank your lucky stars that you live there, and also that I'm not going to kidnap you and swap our identities. The architecture there is fantastic, and so is the whole atmosphere and history about the place. I want to live there one day, and at least go back and take a certain someone with me for a while.

Anywho, this is a blog, so I should be updating on what I'm doing, correct? My thoughts etc. Right, here goes. Might not be interesting, but bear with me. xD

Today is a momentous day in my NaNoWriMo writings. For those of you who haven't heard of National Novel Writing Month, participants are invited to write a 50,000 word novel by the end of November. Start on the 1st and finish on the...Wait, 30th or 31st? o.o Nevermind.
Either way, today is a very substantial marker point.
For today, on the 15th November, I should reach the half-way mark. Yes, 25,000 words.
Not too worried about reaching the target, already at 22,000. Actually, I should be doing it right now, instead of writing this blog. But all good writers deserve a break, right? And yes, I suppose I consider myself a good writer, although the only people who can truly judge that are my readers. If I get any. xD

So at the end of today, or maybe halfway through my target, I'll post a preview of part of my novel for y'all to read. (:

Er, what else for today? Gotta clean my fish tank out. Not all the way, just replace some of the fishy water. :/ I don't like doing it, but in the end it only takes quarter of an hour, so might as well.
Have a bath, although I doubt you'll want to know about my personal hygiene. o.o

Put a massive Turner poster up in my room.
At this point I should probably mention my addiction to Turner's art. ^^ Not the Turner Prize, although they're very good as well, but his own actual art. Luff it.

Anyway, yes, I should probably start on my Nanowriting. This has been a rather long first blog entry. Hopefully many more to come. (:

~Illusionist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
Aims to squeeze the whole world onto a single page. Or maybe little more than one page. Loves physics, photography and Private Eye.

Followers