End of a Road

Well.


Yes, I've finished Nano.

Passed the 50,000 word mark on Saturday.

Still can't quite believe it.

And my novel is still not finished. I estimate it will be well over 70,000 words when I eventually finish it. (: And I shall enjoy every minute of it.
I can't say I've enjoyed every minute of this month of NaNoWriMo, but most of it. Most, not all. There have been difficult times, but the awesome times well make up for them.

Now for editing!

Hurrah. =___=

I shan't post the whole story anywhere yet, I'm not sure I'm ready to share it with anyone yet. Anywho, I shall have to finish it first and edit the whole thing. Probably will take me quite a while.

Hurrah, random happiness rocks :D

Back to the usual routine... Although I hardly know what to do on the computer anymore. o.o I haven't set any targets for my days anymore, even though I'm still writing it, but I just feel lost without them. Maybe I'll give myself a smaller target of words a day, like Frenchi suggested.
Maybe.
Although I must say, I am relatively enjoying my newfound freedom (:

Anywho, looking forward to December, which fortunately starts tomorrow! *waves Christmas tree branches madly* Hurrah! Can't wait for the 25th. It shall be awesome. Although I don't think I'm doing massively loads for the festive month, perhaps going to Camilla's party, as per usual every year, need something to wear. :/ Must go Christmas shopping.

As this November draws to a close, I wish everyone a Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas (I'm sure it's one of those.) and hope everyone is well. And I give myself a little clap for finishing my first NaNoWriMo.

~Illusionist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
Aims to squeeze the whole world onto a single page. Or maybe little more than one page. Loves physics, photography and Private Eye.

Followers